Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015

PCB's arrived! Finally!!!

Yesss,

my pcbs finally arrived this afternoon. Now I'll solder all the parts on and do some tests as I mentioned in the the post earlier. Then I'll write more in detail.

But for now: Take a look at these beautiful pcbs. I my opinion it seems to me as if a self made pcb, manufactured so awesome like this, is like a painting, like art itself. ;) I'm deeply impressed *-*
The manufacturer was iteadstudio, for those who want to know. I can highly recommend them, very cheap prices(10pcs for around 28$), medium delivery time (~2,5 weeks including manufacturing (Yeah I had choosen the cheaper type of shipping. There is also a more expensive option, which would be faster)) and the result speaks for itself.

Cheers,
JHL

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen