Sonntag, 17. Mai 2015

What I'm doing...

Ok folks,

I misjudged the time that I would need to get the electronics working for my current project (hint: it's a 3D Printer).  Etching PCBs myself hasn't been a problem, until now. There is so much detail on it that it's very difficult to make them on my own. So I decided to get them manufactured. That was last Thursday. I guess they may arrive next Wednesday or Thursday. Then I will solder the components on and do a some testing with my own Firmware. When everything is working fine I'll post it here, so stay tuned. But to give you a quick sneak peak, here is a photo of the printer(Yeah, it looks cheap, but I build this thing out of stuff I had laying around, in 24 days(1.12.2014 - 24.12.2015)):



Cheers,
JHL

btw: The orange stuff under the Printer is Ferri-Chloride, once I dropped it on there accidentally 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen